Mediation and Negotiation Services
Litigation is an expensive battle where two winners rarely emerge. At some point in the process, litigating a dispute may require a change of mindset toward that of mitigating for their loss. Mediation can serve as a strong substitute for litigation by providing the opportunity for that change of thinking to be made possible.
As a trained mediator (also known as a “Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice”), Mike Bourgon can work with clients who require a safe, holistic environment that encourages open and honest communication.
Benefit of the Bourgon HR Solutions mediation process includes:
- The creation of a respectful environment for individuals to be heard and understood which allows for shared solutions.
- The resolution of disputes between employers and their staff or among personnel.
- An environment for parties to make their own decisions and fashion their own settlement. With Bourgon HR Solutions, the mediator’s role is to assist the parties in their negotiations by identifying areas of agreement and developing strategies to overcome the obstacles to settle.
- Assitance in clarifying their real objectives and to facilitate the consideration of alternatives that might be overlooked by attorneys engaged in battle.
- At Bourgon HR Solutions, we strive to make the mediation process painless and productive for all parties involved.
- Mediation also provides a safe environment for negotiation because the mediator can control and direct the communications. As a result, unproductive discussions can be avoided, and concessions or proposals will be communicated only if they are likely to lead to a settlement.
Mike Bourgon and Bourgon HR Solution can also combine mediation with an interest-based approach to negotiation.
Bourgon HR Solutions negotiation services utilize an effective streamlined process to assist clients to achieve objectives utilizing best practices. These best practices include a number of core activities such as organizational restructuring, strategic decision-making, conflict resolution, mergers, acquisitions, and especially, HR management.
Client results include revenue increase, reduced costs, stronger relationships (both external and internal), and more effective operational results.
Bourgon HR Solutions has negotiated agreements across industries including manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, and real estate among others.
Contact Bourgon HR Solutions to discuss our comprehensive solutions for mediation and negotiation services.