Introducing Our HR Solutions Seminar Series:
From focused one-hour presentations to in-depth seminars and comprehensive 3-day workshops, the Bourgon HR Solutions Seminar Series offers timely training focused on today’s hot-button HR issues.
Each program in our HR Solutions Seminar Series is conducted by experienced HR professionals with years of frontline experience. We provide our participants with strategic insights into why employees do what they do, as well as teaching effective tools for creating a productive, satisfied workforce.
Our HR Solutions Seminar Series can be tailored to meet of the needs of your organization. Choose a single, timely workshop, or create a series of training initiatives. Both on and off site training opportunities are available.
HR Solutions Seminar topics include:
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Employee Handbooks
- The Dangers of Social Networking for Employers
- The Benefits of Mediation in Handling Workplace Disputes
- The Intersection of Workers Comp & the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Employee Relations Legal Update, Ideas & Trends: Payroll Practices, Sexual Harassment & Legal Terminations
- Employee Relations Legal Update, Ideas & Trends: FMLA, ADAA, I-9 & GINA
- Issues for Employers to Consider: Preparing for Layoffs & Other Terminations
- Employee Relations Update: Wage & Hour, don’ts & Do’s of Good Documentation, Medical Marijuana Act, Furloughs and Networking Websites
- Checking Out Employees on Social Network Sites, Don’ts & Do’s of Good Documentation, Understanding Furloughs
- Associational Discrimination Claims, Retirement Isn’t Always an Option for Older Workers, Regulations Clarifying GINA
- The Dos and Don’ts of Employee Handbooks and the Dangers of the Use of Social Networking Sites for Employers
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Dealing with Jerks
- HR Essentials for New Managers
For more information about our seminar series, please contact us for a no-obligation consultation.